- Dissolve : photos fading into each other.
- Fade in/fade out
- Zoom in and zoom out: The next photo replaces the previous one from inside or outside
- Slide left and right : The next photo replaces the previous one from left or right
- Random : any of the above
Monday, February 18, 2013
As promised before, I worked on transitions between two photos for this next release. The implemented transitions are :
Monday, February 4, 2013
Highlights of this version are:
- Transitions : Next to fade-in/fade-out, there is also a dissolve transition which shows the two photos blended together. More transitions to come ..., I'm open to suggestions.
- Completely redone recent slideshows. There is now the possibility to
- Rename the slideshow to whatever you want
- Delete the slideshow from the list
- Start the slideshow using the button next to the slideshow
- Go to the folder represented by this slideshow. This is a very useful feature if you often show photos from a subfolder of a certain location.
- The recent now has a (R) at the end to indicate it is a recursive slideshow.
- UPnP should now retrieve the photo with the best resolution instead of just the first one (depending on the server this would be an ok one or just a thumbnail)
- Unreadable photos crashed the app, this will now show nothing instead.
- Fixes the bugs introduced in 5.6 impacting a lot of users, sorry for this.